A blog about everything...

Monday, November 05, 2007

Conserving Energy

Recently there has a been a large push towards clean, "green" energy, especially here in California. Lots of people are driving hybrids, many households are installing Solar Panels, etc.

I've been pretty much oblivious to this phenomenon; however today, while shopping at Costco I finally made my first environment-conscious purchase ! I bought 10 fluorescent light bulbs (~75% power savings) for an incredible price of $1.5 ! (that's right, 15 cents per individual light bulb).

I wish other opportunities for energy conservation were just as attractive financially. Until that happens, there is absolutely no way that we (by we I mean the entire world) are going to get any greener !
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Site Feed