Bal en Blanc 2006

Last weekend(Apr. 17th) I went to Montreal for a Bal en Blanc party. Bal en Blanc is an annual "rave" where everyone wears white. The party is huge, with about 12 thousand people in attendance. This year's DJ headliners included Armin van Buuren, Infected Mushroom, David Guetta and Deep Dish.

Unfortunately, Armin van Burren sucked, his new style is slow and boring. Nevertheless, Bal en Blanc was a huge success, and I really enjoyed the party. I didn't have a watch with me, so imagine my surprise when I found out that it was 11:30AM when we went home(I didn't expect to stay that long).

It was awesome seeing my friends from Toronto and Montreal, for some of whom it was a first big party. They weren't dissapointed !

This was my 3rd Bal en Blanc party, and the 4th year in a row that I party in Montreal for Easter. Let's hope this trend continues !

Comments

Anonymous said…
juvik, post something
where u at

Poushkin

Popular posts from this blog

The wonders of photography...

Trip to Santa Barbara and Los Angeles

GMail - Is 1 Gig really enough?