Google Borsch

First it was Leninade, and now it's Borsch: Google cafeteria never ceases to surprise me !

Borsch is a soup we often used to eat back in "the mother Russia", but it's not every day(or should I say every year), that you get to eat Borsch here (unless it's a Russian restaurant, your wife is fresh out of Russia, or you still live with Russian parents). So imagine my surprise when I come in to work in the morning, and see a fresh bowl of Borsch just waiting to be eaten. And so I did! Cool!

Comments

Alex Pilchin said…
You forgot one VERY IMPORTANT place where you can find Borsch these days! ... In a Chineese restaurant! :) ... yes, believe it or not I found a chinees restaurant in Seattle in China Town that serves Borsch! ... it's listed on the menu as "Russian Borsch"
Really ? Is it any good ?

Popular posts from this blog

The wonders of photography...

Writing old-school style: With a pen and paper