Trip to Seattle


So this weekend I went to Seattle to see my friends Alex and Diego, who I know from the good old times at the University of Waterloo. Seattle turned out to be a better city than I expected (excluding the fact that there are way too many Microsofties in there, sorry Diego).

The nightlife in Seattle is vibrant, with a great selection of clubs, lounges, and social pubs(ala Bomber at Waterloo). Recently I became more of a lounge fan, and I think Seattle offers a little more choice in that respect than San Francisco.

During daylight hours we've explored the city, visited a nice park, and checked out a Boing museum, which was the highlight of the trip. It's been a while since I've been to a museum, let alone a very interesting one. This one was definitely great; it houses a lot of different airplanes from different times of the century - it was very cool seeing them from up close.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wonders of photography...

Writing old-school style: With a pen and paper