University no more


And just like that the university life is over. It is still a little difficult for me to believe that from now on there will be no more school, no more assignments and no more exams. WOW !

I thought for a long time what to write in this first post-graduation post, and eventually decided to just post a bunch of pictures that show my life during university years.

And so, without further adiue here is a selection of pictures taken over the past 5 years.

Walking to university for the first time
Sep 5, 2000: Walking to university for the first time. I would take this road to school pretty much every day for the next 4 years.

Russians during Frosh Week
Sep 5, 2000: First day of Frosh Week. Pink Tie is a symbol of Waterloo Math students. Our cheer was M-A, M-A-T, M-A-T-H, MATH ROCKS !


Sep 2000: Celebrating beginning of university. Who would have thought how quickly we'd be finished?


Dec 14, 2000: End of term. First term involved a lot of drinking. What you see on this picture is me posing as a super-man with 'UW' spelled using beer bottles


July 21, 2001: Rowing in Algonquin. That was one awesome camping trip !


Dec 25, 2001: In Montreal: Danny(aka Pushkin), Vovan and myself. I absolutely love Montreal and try to visit it at least once a year.


August 2002: In front of Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam with Danny. I've known Danny(aka Pushkin) since 1994. We both attended the same school in Israel. Those were awesome times!


August 2002: In Ibiza. If I look tired in this picture, that's because I probably haven't slept for 2 or 3 days at the time. Why - you ask? Come to Ibiza and find out!


Feb 2, 2003: Viva Nightclub in Toronto. I partied quite a bit during university and just had to include one the raving pictures here.


June 29, 2003: Don't remember anymore where this picture was taken. All I know is that it was during some camping trip.


Late August 2003: In Cuba with my ex-girlfriend Tanya


Oct 2, 2004: This picture was taken at the first ever Love Parade in San Francisco. What an amazing time it was!!!


April 16, 2005: Myself and Alex: Former Real Time partners now sitting in the lab for the last time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wonders of photography...

Writing old-school style: With a pen and paper