Fun times at Revolution Nightclub in Waterloo

If there is one place I'm going to miss in Waterloo, it's the Revolution Nightclub(or simply Rev). I've been going there for almost four years now and that place just keeps on getting better and better. I generally hang out in the Purple Room, that's where trance/techno/house is being played.

What's interesting is how crowd has changed in the Purple Room over the years. When I just started going there it was mostly ravers in baggy pants, lots of people high, few girls. These days it's almost 100% typical clubbers, people are just drinking and, surprisingly, there are many good looking women.

Over the past 3 years I've been primarily going there on Trance nights, which happen once a month. The resident DJ is Dennis Hahn. It's always great Trance/Tech-Trance when he is on, and the crowd is going nuts !

I rarely step outside of the Purple Room, however. The music in the mainroom sucks, and the crowd is very thuggy-looking(makes me wish they had a dress code or smthn). Lots of great looking women in there though, so it could be a good place to meet somebody if you can tolerate the music.

Overall, the club is really nice and very very big. I'm gonna miss it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wonders of photography...

Writing old-school style: With a pen and paper