The wonders of photography...

Finally, two months after buying a Canon Powershot S60 I got to read it's instruction manual today. My knowledge of digital photography has been really minimal, so reading that instruction manual really opened my eyes to the wonders of photography. I was amazed at how many camera options one can configure in order improve the quality of the pictures.

After reading the manual, I turned to Google to find more resources and tutorials on digital photography, and quickly found an excellent website http://www.dcviews.com that has an incredible collection of tutorials on all kinds of topics related to digital photography.

Obviously I cannot become a great photographer right away, but I hope that after reading all that information today, my future pictures are going to be at least slightly better than the ones I've been taking up until now.

Comments

Diego Matute said…
Thats cool. Hopefully we'll see some pics up soon.
Alex Pilchin said…
Yeah, photography is awesome ... I'm sure you've noticed my facination with it as well ;)

These digital cameras turned out to be quite the toys, haven't they?

Looking forward to your new and improved pictures 8)

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Santa Barbara and Los Angeles