Yet another fun weekend...

Eli Aleyner(Cunlaga) and his roomate Grisha(Greg) visited from Seattle this past weekend. It was lots of fun.

I tried my first sushi at a great sushi place Miyaki(or smthn like that) in Palo Alto. It was a real party atmosphere there, so we had a great time, and hopefully I'll be back there soon. After Sushi, we went to Ruby Skye nightclub in San Francisco. I'm really falling in love with that place. Music is good, and the crowd is awesome as well. Too bad we had to leave early around 2AM just when I was getting into the whole thing.

Sunday we checked out out San Francisco. Took some great pictures, and drove down the crookedest street on the planet(Lombard street). I'll post some of the pics here soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wonders of photography...

Trip to Santa Barbara and Los Angeles