Love Parade !

WOW ! WOW ! WOW !

Holy Shit !! I never imagined that I would witness such a party in the U.S.A ! First ever USA Love Parade was fuckin' UNBELIEVABLE !!! Everybody was dancing - young and old, rich and poor, EDM fans and those who were hearing this stuff for the first time. It was NUTS !

I didn't know any DJs who were spinning, didn't catch any of the headliners, barely recognized any tracks - but none of that mattered, cause the vibe and the music were so great, that I just kept dancing from start to finish.. And so were the thousands of people who were all there(it's hard for me to even estimate how many people were there, but it felt like there were at least 100,000 thousand)

The crasiest vibe was at the Psy-Trance truck. I don't know who the DJ was, but it was some Indian guy, who looked like he just came back from GOA, and he was spinning absolutely crazy shit(Infected Mushroom style, I suppose). People were going nuts ! Pretty much everybody was sober, and I guess most of the people who were there don't even normally go to these parties, yet they everyone was dancing much harder than what I'm used to seeing at Guvernment, Kool Haus and other Toronto clubs..

One word: MADNESS !

I'm definitely waiting for next year !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wonders of photography...

Ferry Corsten at Mezzanine, San Francisco